Synchronising MASTERINSOFT.com with bookeasy (www.bookeasy.com)
- Click herefor general information on how the channel manager works.
- This tutorial explains how to set prices for channels.
- com can export Inventory
- com can export Prices
- com can apply a price multiplier to prices
- com can import Bookings
- com can import Cancellations
For details please click here
If you override your minimum stays in the CALENDAR Bookeasy we will send the lowest price found and apply this to the higher minimum stay. Bookeasy will not close the lower minimum stays but apply the “Default Rate” (Rack Rate) for the lower minimum stays.
4 You need
- bookeasy username
- bookeasy password
- bookeasy room IDs
5 Set UP
Check you have completed your setup in loading the bookable product in Bookeasy. If you need help with this contact your local visitor information centre and/or booking agent.
1) Enter your Bookeasy username and password then SAVE.
2) Enter your Bookeasy room IDs into the “Room ID” field of the corresponding room in MASTERINSOFT.
3) Enter the number of guests the room can accommodate
4) Enter your rack rate. If you do not send prices from MASTERINSOFT guests will be able to book at this “Default Rate”.
- If the room is set to accommodate 1 guest the system sends the single price. If there is not single price the room price will be sent.
- If the room is set to accommodate 2 guests the system send the double price. If there is not double price the room price will be sent.
- If the room is set to accommodate more then two guests the room price for the number of guests the room price is set to.
- MASTERINSOFT can send rates for different minimum stays. If you want to send multiple rates each rate needs to apply for the same number of guests.
MASTERINSOFT will send a room price for the number of guests the rate applies for. A price for an extra guest can be set in the channel manager settings.
Note: If you do not send prices from MASTERINSOFT guests will be able to book at the “Default Rate” which you have set in the easybooking extranet. If you override your minimum stays in the CALENDAR bookeasy we will send the lowest price found and apply this to the higher minimum stay. Bookeasy will not close the lower minimum stays but apply the “Default Rate” (Rack Rate) for the lower minimum stays.
Tip Click on the “View Actual Data” Button to check which prices and availability will send.
5) Tick “Inventory”, “Prices” and “Bookings” then press SAVE to activate the connection.
6 Price Multiplier
If you want to add a multiplier to your prices add a * followed by the multiplier number in the “Operator ID” field.
For example 12345678*1.23 will multiply all prices by 1.23 (i.e. raised by 23%). Lower prices can be sent with a multiplier less than 1, i.e. 12345678*0.85 will send a price 85% of the normal price (i.e. lowered by 15%)
You can also use currency conversion template variable. All currencies supported by the booking page currency selector can be used.
For example *[CONVERT:IDR-EUR] will convert Indonesian Rupees to Euros.
To convert the price of bookings imported add a * after the multiplier, for example 12345678*1.23* will divide the price of the booking by 1.23.
7 Common Errors
Any errors occurring during updates will be emailed to you with the error message . Below are common error messages and how to fix them.
- Unticking “Inventory and “Prices” and “Bookings” will stop the synchronisation for a room.